V-Ray 2.0 For SketchUp
daily2soft.com-.SketchUp Pro is rewriting the stigma that CAD programs are hard to use. The layout of SketchUp Pro is very intuitive and easy to make use of, even for the least knowledgeable CAD developers.Additional bonus of the 3D Warehouse is a great resource as you’ll have constantly new models and symbols to choose from and work with. Despite the fact that support only lasts for a year, and architectural tools are not plentiful, SketchUp Expert is still a wonderful program for designing and editing 3 DIMENSIONAL models and designs.
V ray tracing paths such as, for example, global illumination algorithms, photon mapping, irradiance maps and directly to calculate the global illumination, advanced techniques uses a rendering engine. Using these techniques often mimic the lighting effects are more realistic, more realistic image can be displayed using these techniques is usually standard with 3D software provider, are and that it is preferable to traditional renderers.
Features Of V-Ray 2.0 For SketchUp 2016 :
- Rendering: V-Ray RT CPU and GPU – a revolutionary rendering engine providing instant feedback and streamlining scene setup. Because V-Ray RT is built upon the same robust core as V-Ray, it is seamless to transition between V-Ray RT and production rendering. For the everyday user this is a very powerful interactive rendering solution that allows them to simultaneously work and render inside of SketchUp. The instant visual feedback makes for quicker design, material, and lighting decisions.
- Lights: Dome Light – creates simple, artifact-free image-based lighting using the Dome Light. Its powerful importance sampling analyzes HDR images and optimizes light tracing and GI precision. This new feature will streamline your workflow when using image based lighting in your scenes. It will not only save you setup and rendering time but it will also increase the quality of the image based light and shadows.
- Lights as Components – V-Ray lights can now be part of a SketchUp component, making the process of changing the design and settings of multiple lights at once much easier.
Geometry: V-Ray Proxy – manages scene memory and efficiently renders large amounts of geometry to increase detail and complexity in scenes. V-Ray Proxy objects are dynamically loaded and unloaded at render time, which saves vital RAM resources.
- MATERIALS: V-Ray Material – a new compact and optimized material that includes diffuse, reflection, and refraction parameters with the ability to change the BRDF.Wrapper Material – can be used to specify additional properties per material. Most importantly you can now create true matte materials which show the background as opposed to the base material.VRMats Library – a new library contains an extensive collection of ready to use and photo realistic V-Ray materials.
OTHER: Batch Render Tool – render all SketchUp scene tabs with a single click. For more fatures info visit here- link
How to Crack?
- Vray below link to download & install the latest version.
- Do not open the program. This fully closed.
- / Program files / 2016 sketchpad / SketchUp and (asked) replace: C: to “cgauth.dll” to copy the folder and go bust.
- Then “.gitignore, RubyWinFunc.so and vfs.rb” copy and paste files
- C: SketchUp \ Plugins \ \ Users \ [YourPcName] \ AppData \ Roaming \ SketchUp \ sketchpad 2016
- That’s all. 🙂 Enjoy!