Download Macrium Reflect 7.2.3825 For Windows [Here] Daily2soft
Download Macrium Reflect
Daily2soft.com – Download Macrium Reflect is image-based backup and cloning tool which creates an accurate and reliable image of a hard disk or the partitions on the disk. In the event of a partial or complete system loss, you can use this image to restore the entire disk, one or more partitions, or even individual files and folders.
Using Macrium Reflect Windows 10 you can backup whole partitions or individual files and folders into a single compressed, mountable archive file. You can use this archive to restore exact images of the partitions on a hard disk so that you can easily upgrade your hard disk or recover your system if it breaks. You can also mount images as a virtual drive in Windows Explorer to easily recover Files and Folders using Copy and Paste.
Best Features Of Macrium Reflect:
- Create live images of a running Windows OS
- Browse backup contents in Windows Explorer.
- Differential Images
- Restore non-booting systems
- Direct disk cloning
- Boot your backups instantly in a Hyper-V VM
- Schedule your backups with flexible templates
- Rapid delta cloning and restore for fast DR
- Incremental backups
- Backup Files and Folders
- Encrypt your backups
- Log events in Windows
- Server class OS backup and restore
- MS Exchange and SQL granular backup
- New Changed Block Tracker driver with support for Windows Restart Persistence.
- New Warning and Cancelled backup completion results.
How To Install?
- Extract and install it by using setup (Any Edition according to your system).
- During installation, the program will ask for email and Registration Code, enter a valid email and click on Get Code.
- Now check the email and follow the registration instructions (Internet will be needed).
- When you click the link in email, you will be directed to enter the details, add the details and proceed.
- After that, you will get an email with a registration code, copy the code to set up and use it to install the program.
- Enjoy it!