Most popular and best AutoCAD program available all around the world is AutoCAD which basic function is to help user in creating DWG drawings and modelling. This application is mostly used by engineering students in order to complete their projects. AutoCAD is one of the powerful applications available which can help us in creating 3D mapping as well as complete plan along with some documentations. Only AutoCAD has introduced a file format named DWG. Mesh 3D as well as Para metrics has also been included in this application.
- This time AutoCAD provides its users with best visual experience ever where you can see all kinds of minor details in your drawings.
- With feature 3D free form design tool you can create amazing 3D designs and models.
- It provides you with special development platform that is programming user interface where you can create required programs for your designs.
- You can now work with highest resolution as Auto CAD now supports Retina Display.
- PDF feature has been enhanced this time so that you can create smarter and smaller PDFs now.
- Creating any kind of measurement on your drawing context is easier with all new Smart Dimensioning feature.
- It helps you in creating solid modelling for your projects.
- All kinds of compatibility issues have been resolved.
- Now you can easily edit, view as well as draft all of your drawings on your mobile devices as it includes feature Auto CAD Pro 360.
- It includes more innovative objects this time.
- Another feature named Dynamic Blocks has been improved in this version.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or Athlon dual core 1.6GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 6 GB