Adobe Acrobat Pro DC v2018
Daily2soft.com – Adobe Acrobat Pro DC v2018 formerly knows as the Adobe Reader : is one of the best & trusted tool for viewing, printing, and annotating PDF files, it is more powerful than any other PDF software. And now, it’s connected to Adobe Document Cloud, so it’s easier than ever to work with PDF files on laptops, desktop computers and mobile devices etc.
Adobe Reader provides you all the tools you need to do everything related to pdf documents. You can can create PDFs from scanned documents or directly turn paper text into editable documents, extract text from images, compare and annotate PDFs, protect and sign PDFs, and export PDF to any format like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, Text etc.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is the industry standard for viewing, printing, signing and commenting on PDF documents. It’s the only PDF viewer available*, which is able to open and interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia.
Best Features Of Adobe PDF Pro:
- View and annotate PDFs.
- Add comments.
- Convert PDFs to Word.
- Fill, sign and send PDF forms.
- Industry leading OCR.
- Approve or reject PDFs.
- Send and Track.
- Intuitive user interface.
- Huge array of tools.
- Touch enabled interface support.
- Mobile Link.
Sharing your work is no longer a chore with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. The app allows you to share documents with others in a variety of ways. You can share files using Adobe Document Cloud service or via email, and Adobe’s Document Cloud service also allows you to store and access PDF and other documents from multiple devices as well.
How To Install?,
- Turn off internet connection. (important)
- Download & install Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018.011.20040 trial setup.exe (provided)
- After installation Run Adobe Reader (Once) & Close / Exit “it afterwards”)
- Run > adobe.snr.patch.v2.0-painter.exe (as administrator) and select Adobe Reader”
- Click patch “button” patcher will ask you to locate “amtlib.dll” > go to installation directory & patch “amtlib.dll”